GIRL LAST SEEN by Anne Greenwood Brown, Heather Anastasiu
on March 1, 2016
Amazon • Barnes and Noble •
Kadence Mulligan’s star was rising. She and her best friend, Lauren DeSanto, watched their songs go viral on YouTube, then launched a solo career when a nasty throat infection paralyzed Lauren’s vocal chords. Everyone knows Lauren and Kadence had a major falling-out over Kady’s boyfriend. But Lauren knows how deceptive Kadence could be sometimes. And nobody believes Lauren when she claims she had nothing to do with the disappearance. Or the blood evidence…
As the town and local media condemns Lauren, she realizes the only way to clear her name is to discover the truth herself. Lauren slowly unravels the twisted life of Kadence Mulligan and finds there was more to her than she ever knew. But will she realize she’s unknowingly playing a part in an elaborate game to cover up a crime before it's too late?
We are so excited to be apart of the tour GIRL LAST SEEN by Heather Anastasiu & Anne Greenwood Brown. This is a mystery thrillers you will not want to miss. Check out the tour schedule at the bottom of the post to follow along, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway while you’re here as well!
TEN RANDOM THINGS
Anne Greenwood Brown
1. I have traveled extensively in the former Soviet Union.
2. When I was twelve, I had my own chicken farm.
3. I was a bone marrow donor for a cancer patient in Germany (I didn’t know him; we just ended up testing as genetic “twins.”)
4. I can make a really good beef stroganoff, but my green bean casserole is even better.
5. I married my high school sweetheart.
1. The first kiss of my entire life was on my wedding day.
2. For about 8 years my hair was constantly dyed bright pink.
3. I almost fell asleep during my most recent tattoo (forearms don’t hurt that much, or at least mine didn’t!).
4. My son is obsessed with turtles.
5. I met my husband on the first day of my freshman year of college.
“Endlessly twisty, this deliberate head trip will keep readers guessing until the very end. The kind of dark, wild ride that begs to read in a single sitting.” Kirkus Reviews, January 1, 2016
“A sexy, fascinating, fast-paced, and darkly dynamic mystery for teens.” School Library Journal, January 2016
“Bold, intriguing, and full of surprises. It’s the kind of book that haunts you long after you put it down. I’ve read nothing like this before; a mystery to the very last page, defined by intense and tragic relationships, and warmed by the connections formed in a shared mission. I thoroughly enjoyed this.” Kristen Simmons, author of “Article 5” and “The Glass Arrow”
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Heather Anastasiu is the author of the young adult sci-fi GLITCH trilogy as well as the historical adult duet Tsura and House of Stone. She grew up in Texas but recently moved to Minnesota with her family. She teaches creative writing at the Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis.
Author Media Links
Anne Greenwood Brown lives in Minnesota with her patient husband and three hilarious children. She is the author of the LIES BENEATH trilogy, and has her first New Adult book coming under the name A.S. Green from Entangled/Embrace, summer 2016.
Anne Greenwood Brown:
Must be 13+ To Enter | Ships in US only.
Please see terms and conditions for full contest rules. Some restrictions apply.
1 Winner will get a $20 Amazon Gift Card + a Signed Copy of GIRL LAST SEEN
1 Winner will get a Signed Copy of GIRL LAST SEEN